Welcome to NZOPA
The New Zealand Orthotics & Prosthetics Association (NZOPA) is the professional organization promoting one of New Zealand's smallest & essential healthcare industries. It has been active in New Zealand for many years and provides members with training, peer to peer learning and sharing of informaiton, and is working to develop the profession in New Zealand. We run training days and an annual conference for members (which are often open to non-members), have established a programme for accreditation of members based on their continued learning and professional development and demonstration of their skills and knowledge. For more information about the association you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Members Log In and Check out the AGM link in the Top Menu for more information!
Under the given circumstances and the fast moving change of regulations during the COVID-19 pandemic we need to ensure that all our members can be contacted if need to be. Please check your contact details and make sure you supply us with an alternative email address that is NOT your work email. Please email us at email@example.com The NZOPA have also developed a COVID-19 Toolkit with helpful information and links to guide you through Level 3. Go to the COVID-19 page in our menu at the top of this page to find out more.
News and Events
Stay up-to-date with the latest
October 27 - October 29
- ACC Provider update 22 October: An update on our client recovery model and weekly claims data
- ACC Provider Update 15 October: Healthy relationships campaign launch, updated disc replacement protocol, PO numbers resetting, and more
- Policy: Students completing training placements during COVID-19 Alert Levels 1 – 4
- ACC Provider Update 17 September: Updated PPE guidance, the Āwhina app, and weekly claims data
- ACC COVID Provider Update 3 September: Weekly claims data